Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Believe it or not

Good morning friends, 

You won't believe what happened to me this morning!!!
I was in the gym at 6 a.m. for my work out routine.  I was there just trying to sweat in the treadmill as usual, this is very difficult for me, by the way. Everything was cool, no problems, but suddenly this person came to work out next to me and O.M.G., you can not imagine the disgusting smell that made me  feel like I wanted to throw up,  right there on the treadmill.
Personal hygiene is very important for our health, people.  We need to be sure we take a good bath or shower and brush  your  teeth every morning  before going out, even if  you're going to the gym to sweat. Maybe you don't smell your own personal odor in the morning because you're use to it, but others do and it is very disgusting.  We need to have consideration for others, if you don't do it for yourself, just do it  for  the people around you.  Now, lets make it clear, its not just brushing your teeth and taking a shower,its making sure you're are doing it WELL!!

That is all for now,


Ramona

1 comment: