Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The sunshine of my life!


Christmas 2010



Luisito and Ralphy

Ralphy and Luisito

My two gorgeous grandchildren
the sunshine of my life
my two adorable sweethearts
I love them with all my heart!

When I thought my life was over
and had no  meaning at all
Then, one beautiful day on October 22nd,
Luisito was born

  Enlightening  my life with his unique smile,
his beautiful face and his brightest eyes.
  He is so special to me,
I love him with all my heart!

Then, another wonderful day on February 25
Ralphy was born
To make my happiness complete
with his angelical face, his beautiful smile
and his expressive eyes
he is so special to me,
I love him with all my heart!

It is the most beautiful thing
that can happen to anyone
to have two adorable grandsons like mine
I thanks God for this blessing
I love them with all my heart!

Ramona (mimi)
12/6/10

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful post. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, they are beautiful! What a great place to draw inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great... I will have Luisito read this and he will love it!! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete